How Does a No Deposit Bonus Work?
Compare to the other casino promotions, no deposit bonuses are very straightforward. You register at an online casino and you receive a free-to-play bonus without making a deposit amount. Depending on the online casino, you might need to use bonus codes or a coupon to get the bonus.
What is The Registration Process to Get Your No Deposit Casino Bonus?
Our best no deposit casinos for South African players have the best deals for you. There’s a variety of no deposit bonuses at our exclusive ZAR casinos. So, how to get your no deposit casino bonus? That’s where we come in.
- To get your no deposit casino bonus, choose from one of our recommended sites.
- Click on join now to create an account.
- Proceed to enter your personal details such as email, password, phone number, address, and birth details. If necessary you’ll need to provide a bonus code or coupon.
- Once you’ve confirmed all information is accurate and you are of legal gambling age, submit your details.
- The casino will send a confirmation link to your email address. Once you click on the link to confirm your identity, your account will be activated.
- Your account will be credited with the no deposit bonus which you can use to start playing casino games.
Different Types of No Deposit Casino Bonuses
The free cash no deposit bonus is a common offering of most South African online casinos. You can receive a bonus amount ranging from R50 to a maximum of R500 which is credited to your account when you register with a casino. The free money allows you to play a bunch of games for free, though the selection is limited by the online casino to specific games. The no deposit bonus also comes with wagering requirements which you’ll need to complete to withdraw a portion of your winnings.
Casino players also get a bundle of at least 10 free spins to play for real money. The free spins no deposit bonus is limited to online slots only. Most online casinos offer this bonus to promote a new or existing video slot and inform you about the offer once you register an account. You may need to contact support or use a coupon to activate your deposit-free spins.
There are 3 different types of free spins:
- No wagering free spins: The best free spins you can get. You can withdraw all the money you win playing the free spins as cash.
- No deposit free spins: These are given as part of the welcome bonus at casinos online. Players get to test out the games risk-free.
- Wagering free spins: The most common kind. You’ll need to bet the winnings from paying the free spins a number of times to withdraw your funds.
The free play offer is less common in most South African online casinos but crops up from time to time. So, how does it work? Instead of receiving free cash or spins, you’ll have a limited time period anywhere from minutes to an hour or more to play a casino game or a selection of games. This exclusive bonus also comes with deposit restrictions. You can only bet a certain amount of money during the stated time frame. Furthermore, South African players will find the wagering requirements quite strict.
An online casino might wish to encourage its players to interact with the site via mobile. This could be via the mobile browser or casino app. In order to achieve this, the bookmaker will reward South African players with a free exclusive mobile bonus when they sign up and play games via the online casino mobile platform.
Unlike the welcome bonus which is focused on winning you over, Online casinos in SA offer a variety of cashback bonuses to their players in the form of money or credits for play as a sign of goodwill for making a loss. The bonus attracts a large number of online gambling enthusiasts since they do not carry any wagering requirements. The bonus often ranges between 10% and 35% and varies from one online casino to another. Most online casinos offer cashback bonuses on their sportsbook and live casino sections.
Live Casino Bonus
The thrill of interacting with real live dealers and playing with other casino patrons in real-time has earned live casino games the spotlight. You’ll find a variety of free live casino bonuses on several online casinos SA. The bonus can be in terms of free chips, cash, or live casino no deposit cashback bonus.
How to Claim Free No Deposit Bonus in South Africa
Time needed: 3 minutes
Claiming the free no deposit bonus at South Africa online casinos is painless and straightforward. Here’s a simple step-by-step process to get you started:
- Search for the best no deposit bonus deals:
The good news is, you don’t have to waste hours searching for the best free no deposit bonus. We have done the heavy lifting for you. Our list of the best online free deposit casino bonuses has the perfect offers for you.
- Register for an account:
Registration at one of our recommended SA no deposit casinos is seamless. Provide your personal details such as email, password, phone number, and address. Enter the bonus code if necessary. Once you confirm your details, you qualify to receive the free no deposit bonus. Some casinos will require you to contact customer support to receive your free no deposit bonus.
- Start Playing!
Voila! Now you can put your free no deposit bonus or spins no deposit bonus to work. Play games for free including slot machines with no deposit required and withdraw your winnings once you’ve completed the wagering requirements.
What Are The Terms and Conditions for No Deposit Bonuses in South Africa?
Each online casino has its unique terms and conditions that you need to read and understand before registering with the gambling site. These dictate whether the site’s offerings appeal to your needs or you need to move on to the next suitable casino. We take a look at the most crucial aspects of every South Africa casino’s T&Cs when it comes to no deposit bonuses:
These determine the number of times you have to play through the no deposit bonus amount before you can withdraw your winnings. A wagering requirement is often set as a multiplier of the bonus amount such as 10x, 35x, 40x, 50x, and so on. Let’s say you win R1000 playing a no deposit bonus with a 40x rollover requirement. You’ll need to play through the bonus amount of R40,000 (R1000 X 40) before you can withdraw your winnings. Wagering requirements can be a pain when you want to cash out so it’s essential you find a no deposit bonus with relatively low wagering requirements.
One of the best attributes of playing with a no deposit bonus is that you get to use to play a variety of games. But did you know different games contribute different amounts towards fulfilling the wagering requirements? Take slots for instance. They contribute 100% to the playthrough requirements. Blackjack on the other hand, like other table games, has high odds. Therefore, online casinos drastically reduce their contribution to a meagre 5%-10% to compensate. This is why most table game punters don’t claim any no deposit bonuses.
It is highly unlikely that your casino will let you withdraw all your winnings from the no deposit bonus. Usually, the bookmaker will cap the cashout amount to a specific figure like R100. That’s why we recommend you check the no deposit bonus terms and conditions to find the highest maximum cashout.
When it comes to no deposit bonuses, one thing is true: They don’t last forever. So, make it imperative to roll over your no deposit bonus as quickly as possible before it expires. If you don’t do so within the set time period, you risk losing the bonus offer including any winnings you earned.
Top Reasons Why Free No Deposit Bonuses Are Worth It
If you’re wondering if there’s any point in taking up a free no deposit bonus, the answer is yes. At the end of the day, you’re given the opportunity to play with real money risk-free. No need to make a deposit. It’s difficult to see why anyone won’t want this exclusive bonus. If you still need some convincing, here are more reasons to get you excited:
- The deposit bonus is 100% free: Unlike the welcome match deposit bonus, no minimum deposit is needed to activate this offer. You get to play games for free without spending your funds.
- Explore the games lobby: Use this casino bonus to explore the games menu and play specific games hassle-free.
- Win real money: When it comes to free no deposit casino bonuses, the sweetest part of the deal is you win real money without spending your bankroll.
Top Tips to Maximize Your SA Online Casino No Deposit Bonus
Even though there are a number of online casino players who look forward to no deposit and free spin bonuses to “try out” a casino and its games lobby, there are punters whose goal is to maximize their winnings from their bonus money. If you’re in it for the cash, here are the best tips to help you maximize your free deposit casino bonus profits:
Advantages of Using No Deposit Casino Bonus
There are several advantages of playing at South African online free no deposit casinos. We list below the top reasons you should look for no deposit bonuses if you haven’t already:
- Generous amounts of free bonus cash to wager on games
- Opportunity to practice and sharpen your gaming in a real-money environment
- Receive game-type exclusive promotions
- Play for free and win real money while you’re at it
- No need to invest your money/bankroll
- The winnings you earn from the bonus further boost your bankroll
Pros and Cons of Free No Deposit Welcome Bonus Casinos South Africa
Pros to No Deposit Bonuses
- Get a free deposit bonus without funding your account
- Get to keep a part of the money you win from playing with the bonus
- Play games risk-free
- Opportunity to evaluate the casino games without spending your money
- Fine-tune your gaming skills before moving to real money gameplay
Cons to No Deposit Bonuses
- Must fulfil wagering requirements before withdrawing bonus winnings, which are sometimes steep
- Bonus restricted to a limited selection of slots or games for free
- Bonus free spins or credits only, valid for a certain period
Do I Need a Bonus Code?
Once you zero in on the ideal free no deposit bonus, it’s time to visit the online casino to receive the offer. Here are some of the ways to claim the online casino no deposit bonus.
- Automatic: Once you register and verify your new casino account, you’ll automatically receive the free cash or free spins to your account.
- No deposit bonus code: You’ll need to enter a unique code to unlock the free no deposit bonus. These no deposit bonus codes 2023 South Africa are available on the registration forms. You can also find them somewhere along with the casino terms and conditions. All you need to do is copy and paste the code into the required box.
- Customer Support: Some casinos will require that you email or message the support team after registration to request your free no deposit bonus. The casino support will credit your account with the bonus within minutes or a few hours.