The following Terms and Conditions have been laid out below for SaCasinos.co.za:
- The use of the term “Website” refers to www.sacasinos.co.za
- The use of the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to SaCasinos.co.za.
- The use of the term “you” refers to the individuals(s) visiting the Website, and alike when contributing to the content on the Website.
- The use of the term “Agreement” refers to all terms, conditions, and notices set forth in this document.
Making use of and accessing this website is offered to you upon your acceptance, without any modification of the “Agreement”. By choosing to visit and make use of this Website you agree to both the bounds and limitations of the Agreement set in place.
You are encouraged to read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website constitutes full compliance with the Agreement.
Should you not agree with the terms set out in this document, we recommend you leave the Website. Thus, if you do not accept the full weight of the Terms and Conditions stipulated here, usage and access to this site remain unauthorized.
We reserve the full right to make any changes, modifications, and amendments we deem fit to the Agreement at any given time. These can be made at our discretion without the need for notification of said changes to any user of the Website. Continued use of the Website posits any such discretionary changes will be deemed as acceptance of the new Agreement.
In order to gain full access to our site, you must accept and comply with said agreement.
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content that is published on this website, is solely for informational purposes. We will not be held liable for any outcomes associated post reading the content on our site, including content share via email.
- We wish to confirm, that, we are not a mobile or online gambling operation. Therefore, we do take or authorize financial transactions for placing bets or wagers.
- You accept that you may not use this website or any related party for any illegal activities. You further agree to make use of our site in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. Thus, you will not hold us responsible for any losses, liabilities, damages, cost and expenses, relating to or arising from any violation by you of these set terms and conditions.
- You accept that you are not to upload or transmit any macro viruses, computer viruses, trojan horses, worms and the likes that could potentially interfere with the normal operation of the site, network or mobile devices in question.
- You accept that you will not attempt to gain any unauthorized access to any part or component of this website. You also accept that you will not create or publish a hyperlink on any part of this website.
- You accept that you will not upload or share any content that may be offensive, annoy, cause anxiety or any discomfort to our users. We reserve the right to immediately delete such content without any explanation or notification.
- We cannot confirm that our website will be error free or run uninterrupted and all content that is provided, is on an as available basis. Thus, you are to take full responsibility for the actions that you may take as a result of the informational content found on the Website. In the event of loss or dissatisfaction on our website, your remedy moving forward would be to discontinue using our website.
- In order to provide value to our users, we at times provide links to other websites. Thus, by accepting our terms of service, you acknowledge and agree that we are not at all responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse, are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- Please note, that all of the advertisers on our site, including ourselves, are be bound by the codes of practice implemented in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Below is a summary of the primary objectives:
- Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder
- Ensure that gambling is conducted in a transparent way
- Protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling
- We will always take the above licensing objectives into consideration and always act in accordance to what is consistent with the above licensing objectives.
- Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any casino site reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant SaCasinos.co.za a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that SaCasinos.co.za may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- SaCasinos.co.za shall not be responsible for any misinformation expressed and implied. Whilst we make an effort to keep our website free of errors or omissions, SaCasinos.co.za makes no warranty for the accuracy of the information provided and that of third-party websites linked to and from our website.
- Any materials and links on this website shall be used at your own risk. SaCasinos.co.za including our team does not take any liability for any damage or loss caused, arising directly or indirectly from the materials of this website.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and that you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state, and town of your residence.
- All contents published on SaCasinos.co.za are copyrighted, unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.
Last update: 09th February 2023